IntuBrite VLS 8800 System
Offered in a Reusable Blade or Disposable Single Use
VLS 8800 Features:
- Viewing and Recording: Still picture and video recording capability via removable SD card for documentation, record retention and training
- “Video Out” for video transmission to other external monitors
- Integrated rechargeable lithium battery
- Near-high definition images feature 2X the resolution of competitive technologies
- “Instant On” video monitor for immediate functionality.
- Ease of Use
- Move seamlessly from traditional direct laryngoscopy to video view with the click of a blade and flip of a switch.
- Convenient, easy to view 8-inch monitor mounted on custom roll stand with storage trays and electronic strip.
- Video blades available in VLS sizes 2, 3 and 4A for more difficult, anterior laryngeal anatomies.
- Disposable blade cover also available: the VLS 4000 disposable plastic sheath system in VLS 4A design.
- VLS handles fit and power all IntuBrite direct and video laryngoscopy blades. Move seamlessly between traditional direct laryngoscopy to a video view with the VLS handle by simply changing blades.
- Easy sterilization of components.
- High tech, yet simple components designed to withstand the rigors of daily use in challenging environments.
- Video blades and handles constructed of durable, stainless steel and aluminum materials, and drop tested to 48 inches.
- Still picture and video recording via removable SD card-based documentation and record retention.
VLS 8800 Reusable Blade System - 8"High Resolution Display (Integrated DVR w/ SD card, Integrated Internal Battery Power, External AC Power Supply(also charges internal battery), Remote Keyboard for easy DVR scan), 1 Video Cable for 8800 (80" length), 2 Video Laryngoscope Blades of Choice, 1 Classic Video Laryngoscope Handle w/Battery ( (1) Rechargeable 3.7v Battery #2160 , Rolling stand w/Basket, Power Bar & Display Mount)